Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Milagros= Mexican Ribs!


So yesterday while working, one of the other staff, James, mentioned a place off 8th north in Orem that had killer Mexican ribs. Now, I know you're all thinking, "What! Mexican ribs?" and that's what I thought! Oh man, was I surprised. James left for a bit and brought back a half-rack of killer mexican ribs! They were sweet but with a little heat and the meat fell off the bone. They weren't super fatty, and they really hit the spot. He also brought back the fattest steak quesadilla that I've ever encountered. It was cheesy and packed full of steak. All this food came with a ton of rice, fresh corn and flour tortillas, guacamole, and beans. Since we weren't a fan of beans we got double rice which came either spicy or regular. All this food was for about 20 dollars and the portions were generous. I wish I had more to say about the actual restaurant but that will have to wait for another time. I will definitely eat there again, and want to let everyone know that Mexican ribs are awesome! Here's a link to their site, it has their menu as well as prices.  Happy eating!

http://www.milagrosut.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment