Thursday, June 9, 2011

Simply Thai

Here's a new tasty restaurant my wife showed me this week. So I've been dying for Thai food and haven't had time or cash to grab some. We stopped at a place in sandy that my wife tried a couple weeks ago called Simply Thai. We walked in and the power was actually out, so they didn't have fountain drinks but we wanted water anyway and they were still serving food. We were sat and the servers and management were great! they were super nice and made the best of the situation. The prices were very reasonable with a great price for a lunch special $7.00 for two entrees, rice, and two wantons. Me and my wife ordered fried spring rolls that came with a delicious dipping sauce as an appetizer and we ordered pad thai, and pad pa nang (pretty basic curry with chicken, peanuts, red and green peppers in a coconut milk and curry sauce). The servings were large and they came with plenty of rice. The service was great and the management gave us a complimentary serving of their homemade coconut ice cream just for the power being out. If I remember right we paid an even $40.00 for the two entrees an appetizer and tip. I will definitely be going back and I suggest that everyone who enjoys good Thai food to check it out! here's a link to their website it shows their menu as well as hours and other options like a to-go menu. http://www.simplythaiutah.com/ on the site it has their address as well. Good luck and happy eating!! and if anyone gets the chance come back and tell me what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment